UAB Aging Symposium
This is a past event.
"From Chromosomes to Communities: Integrating Aging Research"
- Richard J. Hodes, MD, Director, National Institute on Aging (NIA)
- Darren Baker, Ph.D., M.S. — Mayo Clinic
- Peggye Dilworth-Anderson, Ph.D. — University of North Carolina
- Luigi Ferrucci, M.D., Ph.D. — National Institute on Aging
- Costantino Iadecola, M.D. — Weill Cornell Medicine
- Panel Invited Speakers -NIH/NIA Division Directors
- John Haaga, Ph.D. — Behavioral and Social Research
- Evan Hadley, M.D. — Geriatrics and Clinical Gerontology
- Eliezer Masliah, M.D., Ph.D. — Neuroscience
- Felipe Sierra, Ph.D. — Aging Biology
UAB Invited Speakers:
- Cynthia Brown, M.D., M.S.P.H.
- Thomas Buford, Ph.D.
- Melissa Harris, Ph.D.
- Jeremy Herskowitz, Ph.D.
- Virginia Howard, Ph.D.
- Mona Fouad, M.D., M.P.H.
- Carlos Orihuela, Ph.D.
- Victor Thannickal, M.D.
- Poster Session and Selected Data Blitz talks
Thursday, October 10
UAB National Alumni Society House
1301 10th Avenue South, Birmingham, AL 35205