On-Campus Job Fair
The On-Campus Job Fair is a career event for students seeking employment opportunities specifically on the UAB campus, such as work-study positions, student assistants, interns, and much more.
Here is a checklist to help you get prepared:
- Research the list of participating employers through Handshake
- Get your resume reviewed at the Career Center (walk-in hours Monday - Friday from 9:00am - 4:00pm)
- Prepare your 30-second elevator pitch.
- Make sure you have professional attire and copies of your resume! If you need to rent professional attire free of charge, be sure to utilize the Career Closet in room 307 of the Hill Student Center during office hours.
- Don't forget to ask for business cards at the job fair so you can follow up with thank-you notes.
Thursday, September 1 at 11:00am
Hill Student Center, Ballrooms
1400 University Blvd, Birmingham, AL 35233