Intro to Podcasting
This is a past event.
In 6 weeks, you and a partner will learn the ins and outs of podcasting and will walk away with your first episode of your very own podcast.
- Week 1 – Learn the fundamentals of recording, specifically 2 voices, and the application(s) and hardware needed.
- Week 2 – Determining the format (style) of podcast. Do you want it skit based? Forum based? Story based? Write an outline. Listen to different types. Scripted or ad-libbed?
- Week 3 – How to actually record you and your partner and how do you incorporate a guest? Does it need to be broadcast live?
- Week 4 – Record and edit podcast.
- Week 5 – Select services to upload to and how you want to spread the word. How do you make money?
- Week 6 – Listen through podcasts and give feedback. Post your podcast and spread the word.
Teaching Artist: Drew Romanowski
Ages 16 - Adults
Monday, November 11, 2019 at 6:00pm
ArtPlay - Johnson House
1006 19th Street South, Birmingham, AL 35202