This is a past event.
Emerge Fest is a free, two-day festival featuring visual and performing artists in every venue available within the Alys Stephens Center (ASC) and Abroms-Engel Institute for the Visual Arts (AEIVA).
- 2:00pm | Quentin Morris: Black Meditative | AEIVA
- 3:00pm | Early James and the Latest | Alys Stephens Center’s Odess Theatre
- 4:00pm | Alabama Ballet | AEIVA
- 5:00pm | Birmingham Art Music Alliance + Chamber Music | AEIVA
- 6:00pm | Clinton Babers | Alys Stephens Center’s Reynolds-Kirschbaum Recital Hall
- 7:00pm | Kim Scott | Alys Stephens Center’s Sirote Theatre
Saturday, September 14 at 2:00pm
Alys Robinson Stephens Center
1200 10th Avenue South, Birmingham, AL 35205