Case Studies in Mentoring
This is a past event.
Are you prepared to handle common (and not-so-common) mentoring challenges? Bring your questions and concerns and join us as we explore the nuances of the mentor-mentee relationship. Our case-based discussions help participants discover new strategies to maximize the benefits of this career-enhancing skill. All sessions facilitated by experienced UAB mentors.
Case Studies in Mentoring Agenda:
- February 6, 2023: Maintaining Effective Communication
- February 13, 2023: Aligning Mentor/Mentee Expectations
- February 27, 2023: Assessing Mentee Understanding
- March 6, 2023: Addressing Equity and Inclusion
- March 13, 2023: Cultivating Ethical Behaviors
- March 20, 2023: Establishing an Authorship Policy
- March 27, 2023: Fostering Independence
- April 3, 2023: Promoting Professional Development
- April 10, 2023: Developing Negotiating Skills
Monday, April 10 at 11:00am