Case Studies in Mentoring
This is a past event.
Are you prepared to handle common (and not-so-common) mentoring challenges? Bring your questions and concerns and join us as we explore the nuances of the mentor-mentee relationship. Our case-based discussions help participants discover new strategies to maximize the benefits of this career-enhancing skill. All sessions facilitated by experienced UAB mentors.
Case Studies in Mentoring Agenda:
- September 26, 2022: Maintaining Effective Communication
- October 3, 2022: Aligning Mentor/Mentee Expectations
- October 10, 2022: Assessing Mentee Understanding
- October 17, 2022: Addressing Equity and Inclusion
- October 24, 2022: Cultivating Ethical Behaviors
- October 31, 2022: Establishing an Authorship Policy
- November 7, 2022: Fostering Independence
- November 14, 2022: Promoting Professional Development
- November 21, 2022: Developing Negotiating Skills
Monday, November 21 at 11:00am