All the Stars in the Sky
This is a past event.
Sensory Friendly Concert.
Join the Alabama Symphony Orchestra for a musical journey through vibrant dreams and the night stars, all the way to the beauty of a new sunrise!
This special performance provides:
- Materials to help you plan your visit including a social story and a visual schedule
- Quiet rooms with sensory accommodations
- Fun family programming
- Accessible seating
Program to Include:
- Engelbert Humperdinck: Hansel and Gretel: Prelude
- Edward Elgar: Serenade, op. 20, E minor, movement 1
- Wolfgang Mozart: Eine Kleine Nachtmusik, K. 525, movement 1
- Felix Mendelssohn: Midsummer Night’s Dream, op. 61, Nocturne
- Jacques Offenbach: Tales of Hoffman/Barcarolle
- Modest Mussorgsky: Khovantchina: Introduction
- Joseph Haydn: Symphony No. 6 in D Major, Morning, I. Adagio-Allegro
Sunday, September 22 at 3:00pm
Alys Robinson Stephens Center, Jemison Concert Hall
1200 10th Avenue South, Birmingham, AL 35205